Saturday, November 9, 2013

30 days of thankfulness: Day 7 & 8- Thankful for a roof over our head & cleaning supplies...

Day 7
I am thankful for a roof over our heads.
my mother and father-in-law took us in after we lost our house last year. Not only am I thankful for them, but I am thankful that we have a roof over our heads. It has been a struggle, but we're saving up slowly for a home of our own again one day.

Day 8
I am thankful for enough cleaning supplies to last me a couple years! 
 Little man is such a messy boy, that he takes LOTS of cleaning after! :) 

See you guys tomorrow!

-Mel

1 comment:

  1. I know that my parents would definitely take me back in if I couldn't do my apartment anymore. Family is a wonderful support system. :)
    Hope you have a safe and nice place of your own again someday. I forget, what kind of house did you and Christopher live in?

    ReplyDelete