Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Erin Condren Address Book Review...

Hello Everyone! :) Today will be a review about the new address book I just bought from erincondren.com
*I am not being paid by erin condren to write this review, nor was this address book given to me by erin condren for review*
They come in a very pretty box as you can see above.
Once you open the box your address book comes wrapped in very pretty tissue paper, and bubble wrap. The envelope on top are some "sample" gift labels that have my name on it :) On the inside there are some more gift labels that either have " A Little Something From:" and are blank or have "A Little Something From: the anderson family"




Our Address Book :) The front cover is a very hard laminate, and the binding is aluminum. I chose the Candy Lace Design, but instead of Mocha I chose Black. 
It says: the anderson family and underneath that it states: snail mail

The address book itself does not have tabs, however it does have different colors for the letters to separate, so I will be adding my own tabs after I make them with my laminator.

It costs $38.00 and I chose 2-3 day shipping which was $11.95. However; They have an AMAZING referral program which I have been utilizing like CRAZY! I did not pay anything for this address book--- because of all the referrals I have acquired :)

I have also posted a more in-depth review on YOUTUBE so if you're interested, I welcome you to check it out :)

And if you're interested in learning more about erin condren and the fabulous stationary products she offers please feel welcome to use my link & you can get $10 off your next purchase!!! :)

I hope you enjoyed my review & come back for more soon!


-Mel

 

No comments:

Post a Comment