Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Snow Days & Washi Tape Addictions....

Hey Everybody! :) We have had quite a surprising Snow Day! :) It apparently will be sticking around into Thursday. I love snow. What I don't like... is Ice (which is basically what we're getting).

Our 2nd Snow Day in SC :)

I took this pic with my phone around 9am this morning :)

















I had a relaxing day, and even did a little bit of crafting :) Last night I ordered a TAB maker, a bigger sticker maker & some more pens. I have some exciting news to share--- but not yet ;) I've told quite a few people, but I haven't been able to blog about it yet. (NO! I am NOT pregnant) This is something I have been wanting to do for awhile, and I am so happy to have the support of my friends & family.

My Washi collection. (It is super small right now)

About once a week I go washi shopping at Michaels or I order online. I'm obsessed with washi tape.
It is tape. Colorful tape that you can write on or create with. I love using it for my planning or for my card making. They have all different kinds too. Right now I basically have the "basic" type of washi... although I did just buy the blue and white snowflake one yesterday :) I'm planning on doing a snow day scrapbook page (of our previous snow day in January) where Christopher is actually playing in the snow :)

Enjoyed crafting today :) Some days Christopher is okay with me crafting and spending the day at my desk & other days he gets really MAD if I stay downstairs.


Doing What I Do Best










Remember the erin condren address book I reviewed a few blog entries ago? (Here is a reminder: erin condren address book review)

Well... I made post-its for it :)

We call this a "dashboard"

I also decorated the hubs valentine card (but that is under lock & key until Valentines Day) So you guys can see it then :)


This is all for today! :)


-Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment