Friday, September 30, 2011

"It's been awhile since but all that shit seems to disappear when I'm with you...."

It has been so long since I've written. I'm Sorry. I have been very busy.

1st on the agenda: Christopher Michael Anderson turned 1 on September 9th, 2011 at 8:17pm. We had his party the next day on September 10th, 2011 at our house from 2-4. We had so much fun, and I couldn't imagine a better party! He was blessed that was for sure =) 
Picture 1 is the cake that everyone ate =)
Picture 2 shows some of the presents he received (before he opened them all of course).


He also went to the doctors for his 1 year checkup. He was 19lbs 14oz and 30.5inches tall.
In other news with Christopher-- as most of you saw on my facebook page-- he walked his first steps a couple of days ago! I love my little man. He's growing up so fast-- and before I know it he'll be running circles around me.



Number 2: Rue is going good. Wish we were a little busier. I'm not used to running a retail store with hardly any action/ and or seeing the same people day in and day out-- but I guess that is what I get for working at a store that is small. I'll survive =)

Number 3: School is still not going well =( I just can't seem to understand, comprehend, and pass Biology. They throw tests in front of our faces to test our knowledge-- but they don't put us in situations where we can use our hands on knowledge to figure something out?!?! How is a multiple choice question about moles and their value going to help me when a patient in my care at ICU is bleeding to death and his heart is failing??? I mean really?!?!

Number 4: Chris and I are doing alright. We've seen better days-- but we're doing okay I presume. We don't really talk about the important stuff anymore.... in fact we're ignoring eachother completely when it comes to money or something. Chris always thinks he's right-- but that's a man for ya. They always think that. And I'm not saying that he isn't right sometimes-- because he can be right. Talking about it though gives me a headache, so I'm going to stop.

Number 5: I'm still at Michaels. Lots of changes there though, but I work in the mornings so I'm not really near customers. I'm happy to be there in the morning. It helps with my extremely wacked out schedule.

Well this is all for now. Hopefully I'll start writing in this more.


-Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment