Thursday, December 22, 2011

3 Days till Christmas/Photos

Hey Everyone! It's 5:41am and I still have not gone to sleep. I'm hurting, so I figured I would write in my blog & share some photos from Christopher's 1st Birthday Photo Shoot & Our Christmas Photo Shoot =). It's hard to believe that Christmas is only 3 days away! In fact today is my G. Susie's Birthday! 

Well the picture to your left is one of Christopher's 1st Birthday Shots. 
He was so good taking pics.. =)

 This one to the right is also one of his 1st Birthday Shots. He would giggle every time he heard Connor (our photographer at Portrait Innovations)'s Camera Flash.

My little Cutie. 

 The Big O-N-E! =)

 *Smiles*

 Our Christmas Photo. This one is ALMOST identical to last years except last year Christopher wore a white onesie, with red socks, and a Baby's 1st Christmas hat. And I wore a red shirt. And our Book was the night before Christmas. So this year, we changed colors- and We as a family are reading A Charlie Brown Christmas <3

 Another of our Christmas Photos. 

I hope you have enjoyed the photos. We enjoyed getting them done. <3

Have a great day, and in case I don't get to you until after Christmas--- Merry Christmas!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment