Friday, February 17, 2012

New Blog Colors/Sick Baby

Hello Everyone. I haven't posted in awhile, but I figured I would update my blog because St. Patty's Day will be coming soon in March, so Green was to be featured. I also uploaded a photo of my newest scrapbooking creation. A card entitled Thinking of You. The inside is blank, so you can put anything on the inside!

As some of you may know by now because of Facebook-- my little boy is sick, and we're hoping in a couple days he gets to feeling better. We took him to the doctor today. He weighs 22 lbs, and we're not sure his height-- we'll find out in March for his 1.5 year check-up. He was diagnosed, with a possible RSV , a severe ear infection in one ear, and a possible ear infection in the other. =( Hoping these meds get him better soon.

Well this is all for tonight.


-Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment