Thursday, January 5, 2012

Of busy holiday seasons, birthdays, & the beginning of 2012

Good Morning Bloggers! =) Chris had to work at Michaels this morning at 5:00am, so I've been up since 4:30am. I guess I need to get used to that because starting January 10th, Chris and I will be going to school. We both have a morning class at 8:15am and Sumter is about 45-50minutes away from us... So I need to practice getting up early. It's something I need to get used to!

I never wrote about our Christmas or shared pictures-- only on facebook, and I never wrote about my birthday or the beginning of 2012... Boy am I slacking.... I also need to update my blog, because I have tons of Christmas colors, and Christmas unfortunately is over =(

So I'll start with Christmas Eve:

Christmas Eve Chris had off from work but unfortunately I did not-- but I was able to get off early at 2. After work I went over to my parents' and used their oven (because mine is still not living RIP oven 2010) and made these Peanut Butter with Chocolate frosting crunch bars!! YUM! absolutely amazing and yummy! I made those for Christmas Dinner. Then we went home, finished wrapping the rest of our gifts and waited for Santa to come. Christopher and I passed out before NORAD tracked Santa to South Carolina, but Chris (the naughty boy he is) stayed up to visit with Santa =)

This is of our Christmas Tree taken when we first put it up. I actually never got a picture of it this year with all the gifts underneath.



Christmas: We had a very busy & fulfilling Christmas. I won't put every picture here, because most of you have facebook and can see the photos yourself, but I will put a few on here. =)

This is Chris opening his stocking. He got this Clemson beanie from Christopher =)











This of course is me opening my stocking. I'm holding up some Kaluah Flavored Coffee! YUM =) I also got some chapstick, perfume, and candy!














Christopher opening his stocking. He got some bath books, spin toppers, and some other toys.



















Christopher's gift from his G.Grandma and G.Grandpa Brewer. It's a Learn and Groove Music Table. =)










This is Christopher's big gift from Santa. He was SOOO excited when he saw his dog =)















My big gift from Chris. I needed a new coat so bad. Unfortunately I didn't read the directions for washing which said to Dry Clean only, and I put it in my washing machine. The lining is ripped to shreds now =(














Chris's big gift from Christopher and I. =) On my day off Friday we'll be playing Skyrim on it!














After our Christmas home, we went a mile down the road to my parents' place to have Christmas and Christmas Dinner there. Chris's parents Esther and Kevin joined us for dinner this year.

My parents got Christopher plenty for Christmas, but in the line of toys this is one of his favorite toys. It's a truck with cars that go with it. It makes noises and the lights actually light up.

I didn't take a picture of Chris and I opening our gifts but we got a toothbrush (because it's a Christmas Tradition!) and giftcards to Rue 21. Needless to say those giftcards bought Chris and I quite a few items, because Rue is having an amazing deal with $2 shirts and $4 jeans.

I also never took pictures of my mom and dad, and Esther and Kevin opening their gifts from us, but they received pictures!


Christopher opening his presents from his Grandma and Grandpa Cronin, and his Auntie Nicole, Uncle Bryan and Cousin William. He got some Jumbo Cardboard blocks (which were HARD to put together... ) some peanuts stuff, and some clothes.

I only took one picture of my big gift from Esther and Kevin, but Chris got some shirts, money, a giftcard to Gamestop, and some lemax pieces to add to my collection. I got some lemax pieces, lots of bakeware, clothes, and some scrapbooking stuff.







Here's me with my big gift from Esther and Kevin. A Gypsy. You put all of your cricut cartridges in it, and you can take it anywhere with you, and basically draw the page on the screen, and then use your cricut to cut it out!!! It also lets your preview all the other cricut cartridges they have-- which helps you decide which ones you really like.!!! =)






Christopher had a VERY long day and passed out on me at my moms =)















Chris's loot =)
& yes... that is a Charlie Brown Christmas Tree!











Christopher's loot =)
















My loot =)

We had an amazing Christmas this year!!!!














The next item on my list if you're still reading is my Birthday which was bittersweet. I had off from work,and I was home with Chris & Christopher, relaxing and I got what I wanted... but at the same time I was in a knee brace and couldn't barely move. I hurt myself the 23rd at work and needless to say I'm still in my knee brace, and waiting on an important phone call from Liberty Mutual to tell me where I need to go for an orthopedist. But overall, I'd say it was a good birthday.

My awesome Birthday Present from Chris and Christopher =) A Kindle Fire! I love it sooo much! I'm not typing this on it at the moment (because this was just toooooo long of an entry, but maybe in the future I will)



Our new years was good. We got to spend it with great friends (I wasn't drinking because I'm on medication-- and Chris doesn't drink at all) but it was fun watching, and conversing with everyone!

Although our 2011 wasn't the best year, I can feel that 2012 will be AWESOME! and I can't wait for what it has in store for us!!! =)


Happy 2012 everyone!!!



-Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment