Wednesday, January 18, 2012

So much to do... So little Time!!!

Hello Everyone! I'm taking  a break for a second from homework to write (Although really that's all I have been doing for my classes).
I'm going to start off by stating the important dates that are coming up:
 --- Scratch that-- there aren't any in January that haven't already passed. I guess I should do an important date entry at the first of the month so you guys know whether or not I'm busy. (I'm always busy I'm a mommy =])

School has been going good. I have two classes at the Sumter campus (about 50 minutes away from where I live) and I have two classes online. Chris is also going to the Sumter campus to take two of his classes.

Here are the classes I am taking this semester:
HUS 209-Human Services (Case Management): TTH 9:15-9:35
HUS 230-Human Services (Interviewing Techniques): TTH 9:55-11:15
PSY 208-Psychology (Human Sexuality): Online
SPC 205-Speech (Public Speaking): Online

Chris is taking his basic English 100 and Computer Technology 101 class. We get up at 5:30am every Tuesday and Thursday, and we drop Christopher off at my moms by 6:30 (at the very latest, we try getting their earlier) and we get to the school anywhere from 7:30-8:00am. I have been doing well in 2 of my classes (those are the only ones I have graded material so far in) and I have A's.--Human Sexuality and Public Speaking.

Work has been going ok. I don't work on Tuesdays and Thursdays anymore because of school, and I have enough time to study and do homework. I'm working today from 1-6 ( a nice mid-shift).


Christopher is 16 months old now!!! Next Month we'll be making his doctors appt for March which is when he'll be 18 months (or a year and a half). Hard to believe that he is that old already. Next thing I know I'll blink my eyes and he'll be in pre-school. (oh just the thought makes me teary eyed)

Well All for now! Hope to write again soon, but with work and school it gets a little rough!!!

-Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment