Thursday, January 17, 2013

1st post of new year



This is my 1st post of the new year.

Our Christmas's were amazing! We had a Christmas with my brother and sister (and was missing a sister) and their kids a couple days before Christmas. We had our Christmas. Then went over to my parents' and had Christmas. And then we had Christmas at my in-laws. 

Our New Years Eve/New Years was alright. I actually stayed up to see the ball drop, and of course gave kisses to Chris to honor the new year .


In other news, I have been applying for jobs and I am hoping that I'll get an interview soon with one of them. 

I've also been going to the doctors a lot lately for my knee.... right now I have Patellar Tendonitis and Osteo-Arthritis in my right knee. I went to see the doctor yesterday and do my physical therapy. The doctors appointment did not go as I had wanted it to, and I do fear having to call Liberty Mutual to see if they'll send me somewhere else. 

Well this is all I'm closing with today. I'm exhausted and I never got any sleep last night. I'm hoping that when Chris wakes up that he'll spare me so that I can sleep for a little bit and he can watch Christopher.... unless it is Christopher's nap time before he actually wakes up and comes out to the living room.
See you guys in the near future <3



No comments:

Post a Comment