Wednesday, September 4, 2013

September: Christopher's Birthday: Dishes: And a new inspiring quote for the month of September...

Hello Everyone! And Welcome to September!!!!!!
September 
Birthstone: Sapphire
September 2nd: Labor Day
September 4th: Rosh Hashana
September 9th: Christopher's 3rd Birthday!
September 11th: Patriot Day (12 years!)
September 14th: Yom Kippur
September 19th: Sukkot
September 21st: International Day of Peace & St. Matthew
September 22nd: Fall Begins
September 26th: Shmini Atzeret
September 27th: Simchat Torah

I know it has been awhile since I have written, and I also haven't been very good with my Friendship Fridays! It is still really nice out outside here in SC and we're trying to get ready for Christopher's birthday party on the 7th---- SATURDAY!!!! We have been cleaning out some of our stuff that has been underneath a tarp in the backyard for a year (We didn't have any storage space to put it, and we couldn't afford a storage unit at the time) Today my Mother in law and I washed 4 boxes full of dishes! (We'll be doing 4-5 more boxes tomorrow)
Nothing much has really been happening! Tomorrow Chris and I are going to be doing some stuff for the car (because we can't afford a new one right now)
My workers Comp is driving me batty!
Anyways... New quote for the Month Of September! 
-Mel

1 comment:

  1. Love your attitude, Melissa. By the way, I heard through the grapevine that there's going to be a 43 mile long yard sale in the Ridgeway/Blythewood area Saturday.

    ReplyDelete