Wednesday, October 23, 2013

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas....

Hello Fellow Bloggers!
Ok, Ok.... I know many of you will despise the above picture, but it is very true! Many places are already snowed in (Not here in the South... although I can only wish and hope), Retailers have already started putting sales on Christmas items & my coupon binder is filling up with TONS of coupons for toys!!!
I have almost finished my Christmas shopping. Yes... you saw that correctly... I have almost finished. We still have to buy Christopher's "big gift" which we won't get until Black Friday, and I still have to shop for Chris and he has to shop for me... but everyone else is about finished. I still have to make a few things for people (but that will wait for another month).

You may also have noticed that I have added a Christmas Countdown to my blog. 

On another topic -- this weekend we're going to Spartanburg for my nephews 2nd Birthday Party! It's 'The Hungry Little Caterpillar' themed!
The 31st is Halloween! &.... The 1st of November is Chris and my 5th Wedding Anniversary.



Well this is all for today!

-Mel


1 comment:

  1. Wow.... I do love Christmastime, but I haven't even made a dent in my Christmas shopping/preparation yet. I have gotten ideas though. :) I've written ideas for family so far, but that's about it. I actually get paid on Christmas Day this year, so I will need to have everything taken care of two weeks ahead of time... but maybe that won't be a bad thing.

    I've never heard of The Hungry Little Caterpillar before... is that a children's show on Nick Jr.?

    I love your new Facebook profile pic, by the way. The wedding you went to that you talked about in your last post was beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete