Monday, October 21, 2013

Wedding Photos...

Hello Fellow Bloggers! I know it has been awhile since I have written, but I have been busy with my bestfriend and getting prepped for her beautiful wedding! My best friend Debbie got married 10.19.2013. This entry will mostly be pictures! My father-in-law Kevin took the photos, and I spent 2 days doing some editing. Enjoy!

You May Now Kiss The Bride 
Husband & Wife
Her Face Says It All
Bride, Groom, Bridesmaids, & Flower Girls
Groom with his Groomsmen
Bride & Groom with Groomsmen
Wedding Party
Bride, Father of the Bride, Mother of the Bride, and the Flower Girls
Beautiful Bride
Husband and Wife w/their Marriage License
Super Excited Bride :)
And I have a couple pictures of me after the wedding that Chris took and I edited :)
Well this is all for me today! I haven't been up to too much else, so I hope you enjoyed these photos!! :) Have a great Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment