Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Masquerade On Main 2014 Part II....

Masquerade on Main.... Part II

 Hello Everyone! I'm sorry it has taken me awhile to get to this, but I'm back on track so here we go! :)
You can check out Part 1: HERE 

This entry will be of pictures taken by the Professional Photographer we had that night. You can check out Rob Sprankle Facebook: HERE
Website: robsprankle.com

Masquerade On Main 2014
 
Hamantascen: These fruit filled "Pastries" are so delicious! 

Jean, Christina & Myself. Aren't these ladies beautiful? :)

Masquerade On Main 2014

Sampson, Jean, Christina, Myself, & Chris. Apparently the table got more action than the men ;) 

Masquerade on Main 2014
Our DJ Josh! He was pretty tight!

Masquerade On Main 2014
Chris & I :)

Masquerade On Main 2014
Posing for the Mask Contest! (I didn't win, Tim did :))
And yes... I was pretty drunk at this point, because I barely can remember this!

Masquerade On Main 2014
Haha. I believe the song "Happy" by Pharrell was on at this point. And I was feeling a good buzz.

If you want to check out the entire album you can check it out: HERE

We enjoyed ourselves a ton and we cannot wait till next year! :) I have the dress. Just need a pretty green mask to go with it! 
Until Next Time...



2 comments:

  1. Hey Mel!
    The Masquerade looks wonderful... but if I ever went, I don't think I'd engage in the alcohol consumption, personally. But everything else about it looks like it'd be a ton of fun. :D
    I've liked all the photos so far.
    You are so beautiful! Did you get your dress for the Masquerade, or was it from another time in your life? How did you get a mask that matched your dress so well?? It all looks so neat.
    And how did you get involved in this? Is this something your town does every now and then and you & Chris went to this one, or was this just a one time thing? Did you have to drive a long way to get there?
    The food looks delicious! Glad you had an amazing time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Becca!
      The shirt and the corset I had lying around the house, and I bought the skirt off of Amazon. The mask I also purchased off Amazon, and I spent 5 hours looking for the perfect one! Chris and I were invited by our friend Hannah who is a member of the Jewish community and she helps Tim prepare this event along with some other great people. We were invited for the first time last year, and then again this year. I'm unsure how many years they have done this, or if we have participated in all of them lol. It was downtown (but apparently they have TONS of these events everywhere!) it only took us about 30 minutes to get there. Thank you so much for enjoying the photos (and my outfit) we had a blast & I can't wait to go back next year! Both years I have worn black, but next year I'll be wearing green :)

      Delete