Sunday, March 9, 2014

Masquerade On Main Part 1...

Hello Everyone! 

Last night Chris and I had a ball *literally* at Masquerade On Main 2014 in honor of Purim.
We are not Jewish, however; Chris and I went last year for something different, and it is for a good cause. Our friend Hannah invited us last year, and invited us again this year! 

Masquerade on Main 2013
Last year there seemed to be a lot more people, there was soda and of course beer and wine.
This year they did things a little different. There was water, but everything else was beer and wine. They also had an "open" bar ticket that you could order with pre-orders. 
We pre-ordered our tickets, but I didn't pre-order the "open" bar ticket because to be honest I didn't think I was going to be drinking anything this year (and Chris doesn't drink either)... boy... was I wrong! *more on that later*

Masquerade on Main 2014
Hannah wanted a picture of us without our masks on :) Last year was more of an elegant theme. This year we changed it up and did more of a "darker" theme. 

Masquerade on Main 2014
Our "close up" shot :) The masks I bought on Amazon. It took a month for mine to get here from Hong Kong. It came flat, and I had to "shape" it to my face. 

Masquerade on Main 2014
Hannah and I :) We didn't get a picture together last year so we made sure that *before* the drinking started that we would have one. Isn't she gorgeous in her green dress?

Masquerade On Main 2014
The dance floor :) We had *A LOT* more dancing this year :) I will honestly say that is probably courtesy of the "open" bar ticket! heehee

Masquerade on Main 2014
Christina, Hannah & Myself! *AFTER* drinking ;)

Carolina Nightlife even had a take in the party! :) 

Masquerade on Main 2014
Christina & I 

Masquerade on Main 2014
I love this photo! David, Chris & Samson :)


PART 2 COMING SOON....



-Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment