Monday, July 20, 2015

Summer Time, Pre-School, Promotions & Pink Hair...

Happy Summer!
It has been so long since I posted. :( Sorry about that.

I started a new mommy tell-all blog but I haven't been on that much either. I vowed that I would write more... but I just haven't found the time to really "speak" per say.

LITTLE MAN
Everything lately has been really well. Little Man has spent all this month going to Kids Club on Thursdays. We signed him up for Pre-School & he starts September 9th on his 5th Birthday!

CHRIS
Chris received a promotion at work & transferred to a different Michaels not too much further from home. They just had their Grand Opening on Sunday. He gets more hours now, and a better pay... with benefits.

ME
Lots of new things have been going on with me! I was supposed to get surgery on my left knee the 24th of this month. Unfortunately Workers Comp has denied it (And that is all I can officially get into that)

I obviously dyed my hair pink :P I needed a change!

I Graduated Physical Therapy (for my right knee) on July 3rd!

I was supposed to start Driving School today... but the instructor had to reschedule for Wednesday! I have to have my license before Christopher starts Pre-School, because I will have to take him everyday.






I apologize again for not writing sooner.
Here's to hoping there will be many more Blog Posts in the future! :)

-Melissa

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Mel! Oh, I haven't posted in my blog as much as I wanted to either. For me personally, there's nothing too blogworthy going on. Hopefully that will change!
    Your pink hair looks really good.
    Congratulations to Chris on his promotion and transfer. That's awesome news.
    Congratulations on completing PT!!! How did I miss that update on Facebook? Well, I'm glad you finished the program. I know you worked very hard on it, and I hope your knee does much better from now on.
    Good luck on driving and working to get your license. I'm rooting for you! :)

    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete