Friday, June 17, 2011

Are those Marshmallows I see????

Hello everyone! Sorry about the delay in posts. I have good news =)

Here is a picture from Memorial Day weekend. If you look closely-- you can Christopher has marshmallow ALL OVER his face. lol.

I haven't been up to much lately. I called a couple places for jobs, and I received ANOTHER email from Rue21 wanting to interview me for management-- which is funny because they didn't want me the first time around. I also submitted an application for a HR Office Assistant positing in Columbia that pays $18-20 an hour, and I have called another place for employment for an Office Management position in Camden (however; I haven't heard back from them). I'm hoping I hear about jobs soon, because Michaels is making a "store of the future" now, and I really don't think I'll get any hours either way, old Michaels or New.

Well this is all for tonight.
Watching Super 8 & then bed.

Night.

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment