Monday, June 27, 2011

My name is Melissa, Do you Rue? I do!

Hello! You are now looking at (well... technically reading from-- but those who know me, know what I look like) the new Assistant Part-Time Manager @ Rue 21 in Camden, South Carolina. I got the job offer today & I'm sooo happy! We really need the money, so working two jobs & going to school & taking care of my son shouldn't be so hard!!!!
 I start Tuesday July 5th @ 9:00am. I'm copying Kamika's (who is the store manager) shift. Tomorrow before going to pick up a friend of ours from work I'm going to be stopping by Michaels and letting them know that I have another job, but that I'd still like to be incorporated in the schedule & that I can let them know the shifts I work for Rue 21 or I can have them just give me a day they want me. But Rue seems like they have their schedules out before Michaels does, because Michaels does their schedules for the next week on Wednesdays.

Ok. Well this is all for today! I just wanted to share my happy news with everyone!


-Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment