Saturday, June 18, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to the most amazing Daddy in the World! I love you Chris. W. Anderson (now remember how much you love me, after reading this post!)

This would be the day that my husband became a Daddy. September 9th, 2010. One of the happiest days of both of our lives. But I think looking into an EXACT replica of yourself-- just 23 years younger makes all the more happy. He has his own personal mini-me to look at everyday.  =) Pshhh... he doesn't even have to look in the mirror ;)

And here is Chris & his son-- sleeping. Christopher was only 2 weeks old here. Don't mind the mattress without the sheet. I just so happened to be doing the laundry when I came back in to find these two asleep. Guess you don't need sheets afterall???

Here's Chris and Christopher at the SC State Fair. Christopher was a month old. As my grandmother pointed out-- the LEAST expensive trip we'll have with him.

And here we are playing on Daddy's laptop. He's going to be a computer wiz like his daddy for sure =)

Playing on his first slide with Daddy was fun!!!

Here's one of our 6 Month Professional Photo's taken By Christina Alcorn. One of my favorites-- because you can see how much this Daddy Loves His Son.

Happy Father's Day Hunny. I wouldn't have chosen a better father for our son!!!

And Hunny... I hope you like your gift. It was certainly messy to do! And our little man didn't like being woken up to wet paint. And if you see him in the morning with green on his hands-- sorry I couldn't get it all. I guess it didn't help that I had to do it in the dark did it???


& A Happy Father's Day to my pop, to Chris's dad Richard, & to Chris's step-dad Kevin. Without you guys in our lives we wouldn't be who & where we are today. And to all the other Father's out there... Happy Father's Day!!!


-Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment