Monday, July 11, 2011

Legos & RueVisuals

Hello!

I figured on my day off I would write a little bit. 

Here is a picture of Christopher today. We brought out the Legos we bought him for Christmas because he finally can play with them. He was having a ball! =)

So.. I have spent the past 5 days (with some days off in between) working at Rue 21. So far I really like it. The atmosphere is really lax.  Last night we did a RueVisual-- which is where we change the store around. I had some difficulties with my wall. I'm usually pretty good at it-- however; almost NONE of the merchandise was out that had to be put up there, and then almost 50% of it was markdowns-- which can't go on a wall at all. I finally got home around 11:15pm last night. I was SOOO tired this morning when Christopher woke up & was sitting on the bed.

Well this is all for today! Just wanted to share my experiences with you guys!!!


-Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment