Monday, July 18, 2011

Working....

Hello all! =)

Today is one of my days off this week, so I felt like writing, while watching Teen Mom 2 on Netflix.
Christopher has been given his final baba & laid down for the night. I'm still really tired from yesterday!!! Yesterday I worked 7am-2pm at Michaels. And then I worked 4pm-8:30pm at Rue 21. I have been working for Rue 21 almost 3 weeks! I closed by myself for the first time last Tuesday, but this Wednesday I will be opening by myself for the first time. I'm a little nervous because 1) It's literally BY MYSELF until we open. & 2) I didn't have much training experience opening. I guess because there isn't much that needs to be done when you open. I'm hoping that by tomorrow evening I have my own code for the alarm, because I haven't gotten one yet =( But I do have my own keys =) I get paid this Friday!!! =) YAY! heehee.

Well this is all for today I guess.
Night!!!

-Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment