Thursday, July 28, 2011

Work/Registration/Getting my Drivers License....

Hello everyone! Sorry I haven't written in a while, but I have been SUPER busy with work. Today was my only day off this week & it was filled going to Camden to pay my taxes, and to pay for school. Michaels gave me 20 hours this week, and Rue 21 had given me 21. So it was quite hectic, but I was able to push through =)

Next week my parents go on vacation to New York. I work at Michaels on Sunday & the rest of the week except for Monday I work @ Rue. I'm getting used to Rue. I think I've been doing alright.

I also registered for my Biology 210 class today. This is THE LAST TIME I'm allowed to take it before I'm NOT excepted into the Nursing Program Summer Semester of 2012. =( So I have to make absolutely sure that I pass this time! I have Mondays and Wednesday classes 11:30-2:15. I get to tell Rue Saturday what my schedule is, and that on Mondays and Wednesdays I can work at 2:30-Close if they want me to. The campus isn't very far from Rue, so it won't take me but 5 minutes to get there.

I'm going to be going for my Drivers License really soon!!! =) I want to take it a couple days before I start school! =) I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I get sooo nervous when I'm behind the wheel, even though it has been 6 years since my car accident. I'm sure I'll do okay. I hope.

Well this is all for today!!!

-Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment