Wednesday, May 21, 2014

20 Day Disney Princess Blog Challenge: Day 13: 2 Princesses You Think Destest Eachother...

Hello Everyone! You can check out Day 12 of the 20 Day Disney Princess Blog Challenge: HERE

Day 13
2 Princesses you think Detest Eachother

I could not find  a picture but I'm thinking Merida and Belle. Merida and Belle are both headstrong ladies; however I think Merida's love for the outdoors and Belle's love for books kind of clash. 
I would hope that none of them detest eachother though. They're princesses ;)

1 comment:

  1. Mel!!
    I'm back in the blogging world, again! I just needed a break from blogging... but I have been reading yours though. I just haven't been responding to anyone's blog.
    I've loved reading this Disney princess blog challenge. I see that each day provides a good thought-provoking scenario. To answer this question, I would think that Mulan and Cinderella would detest each other. Both of the princesses' stories are beautiful, but the way that both of the princesses got to their point of glory clashed. Cinderella was obedient and did everything she was told to do without complaining, and she was rewarded at the end with the prince. Before she became a princess, she dreamt of becoming one. She dreamt of the dresses, the jewelry, the love and romance, and wondered what it would be like to live in a castle.
    Mulan, on the other hand, went against her father's command and took his place in the army to protect him. She went against everything that was feminine, including dressing as a man to protect her family and country. Unfortunately, the real Mulan who served in ancient China was beheaded for sneaking into the army dressed as a man when she was really a woman... but in the Disney version, she's rewarded with true love, the honor of her family (which she discovered she had from the beginning!), and victory for China.
    Well, keep these posts coming! I don't know if you're still doing them or are moving on to another blog topic... hope you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete