Thursday, May 1, 2014

erin condren Address Book Review #2...

Erin Condren Address Book Review #2

You can check out my very first Erin Condren Address Book Review HERE

I'm doing another review, because they have relaunched this amazing product & made it even better, so I decided I needed to order it!

In this day and age, a lot of people thing pen to paper is old fashioned and that is what phones are for, however; I am so sick of my phone and computer crashing, or mysteriously missing contacts I have added, that I decided to go the "old fashioned" route.

First if you have not already, please check out erincondren.com. she has AMAZING stationary products: anything from call me cards, luggage, candles, invitations, notepads, address books, to teacher planners & life planners. Her products can seem pretty pricey, but for the product you receive, it really is well worth it. (And if you click on the link that says erincondren.com and you're a first time customer, you will receive $10 in your email for signing up)

The beautiful box holding all your goodies
Wrapped in bubble wrap, pretty tissue paper & topped with some extra goodies!

My beautiful address book

The insides with laminated tabs
And a 2 sided pocket to "keep it all together"

Beautiful quotes for every letter



These address books now cost $45 & I got the 3-5 day shipping for $9.95. Total: $54.95 but for the quality it is really worth it & to make it a bonus... I paid $0 for it! They have an AMAZING referral program like I mentioned above! Everytime you refer someone to their site & they use your link not only do they receive $10 off, but you also receive $10!!!!!!

I am so happy with all of the great improvements they have made with the address book & I cannot wait to review the Life Planner that is being released in June!

-Melissa











No comments:

Post a Comment