Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Bad Knees/ Driving School/ Taxes & Vet Visits....

HEALTH

Hello Everyone! Some days are so much better than others when it comes to health. 
The picture on the left  is of my knee the other day after I went outside with my lil man and played for just 2 1/2 hours. 
(Please pardon the paleness)

It was super warm out (For January) and so I went outside with my son, played on the swings, slide & "raced" his cars around before we went in to take a bath.
He had a lot of fun (which is all that matters)
We also came downstairs and played with his cars, played some basketball & then I proceeded to lay down in his bed because I no longer could walk very well :(
It hurts my feelings when my son wants to play and I am unable to play with him for very long.
Anyways... what you see in the picture is a lot of swelling and my knee cap was dislocated with a lot of bruising.

In other news, Yesterday I got a hold of a local Driving School, to figure out some details about their package options, so that after my surgery I can go. (Yes... I will have a license before I'm 28! )
I'm actually only doing this because I'm the one that will have to take my son to school in August if he gets into 4K. Chris works in the mornings, and so does Esther, and so does Kevin... so I can no longer rely on them to get him to school. I'm also not putting him on a school bus at just 4 years old. Not enough trust these days. 

Chris also filed our taxes yesterday! YAY! 
I have to write everything down! So now you can see that on Tuesday (Yesterday) we filed them! And it was important. haha

In about an hour Chris and Esther have to take one of the family dogs (8 Ball) to the vet because he hurt his leg really bad yesterday when he slipped and fell coming up the stairs. :( I'll find out the diagnosis for my big baby when they get back home with him (I claim him as my own... even though we don't pay his med costs or buy his food)

I have to finish up a few more orders today & then I think I will take my booger outside again. 

Have a great (SUNNY FILLED) day :)


-Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment