Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Health, Work, Little Man, & Chris...

Hello Everyone!

HEALTH UPDATE: 
I had my Dr. Appt on the 5th with hopes that I would get some answers from Dr. Guy concerning my MRI. Unfortunately the images were not good enough quality, and he has ordered a CT scan.
They will inject me with a liquid that will show whether or not I have a small or big tear.
The scan will also take images of my bone, to determine whether or not I have any fractures that would require a metal plate or rod to be inserted.

I am not worrying about anything right now, just because I have to wait to find out when my next Dr. Appt is. They scheduled it for the 15th but I never know if the appointment will be kept or not. I have to wait to get a CT scan first.

WORK
My Etsy Business is doing well & we had a very good 2014. I cannot wait to see what 2015 brings, and I am enjoying making things. I still have not listed pre-made scrapbooking pages yet, just because they take a lot of time. 

CHRISTOPHER
Christopher has registration for 4K on February 19th! He has to take a test for it in May! I'm excited and saddened all at the same time. Is it possible for children to grow up so fast? :/
I'm hoping he will enjoy school as much as I did. 
My favorite part of School Shopping, was the School Supplies. To this day: That is still one of my favorite sections of the store. Always will be I believe. 

CHRIS
Chris is still working at Michaels, and I'm hoping we find out more about this Management Job Opening at a store that is just being built. 
He is however; helping another associate run the back room, while the main person steps down for retirement. Unfortunately... that does not include a pay raise.... which we desperately need if we're looking into buying a home next year. 

Well this is all for now! See you soon! :)


Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment