Friday, July 12, 2013

Friendship Friday [Business or Pleasure?]...

Hello Bloggers! Today I'm linking up with Create With Joy for Friendship Friday!

Some people blog for business – hoping to earn full or part-time income from their ventures.
Others blog for pleasure – whether it’s to share a hobby, promote a cause, or share a passion!
Business or pleasure – why do you blog?


I blog for pleasure! I like to write, and I keep many journals around the house for my thoughts, but this is also a way for me to enjoy what I am doing! I share hobbies, passions, and most importantly my family with friends on my blog. Facebook is a great tool, but I can't always share what I have done or am doing throughout the day in a "status message" so I get on my blog and post :)

Hope you guys have a great rest of your Friday and have an amazing weekend!


-Mel

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, you're going to make me cry with that "Ohana" Lilo and Stitch quote! My eyes water every time I hear it. It's true.

    Yes, I blog for pleasure as well. I also blog for writing experience for hopefully getting hired as a writer one day. Sometime in the near future, I'm planning on printing out my blog entries to put in a 3-ring binder... I meant to do that with kiwibox, but I missed my chance. :P

    Thanks again for the card!

    ReplyDelete