Friday, July 26, 2013

Friendship Friday [What Makes YOU Smile?]: Interview: Girl's Night: Moving Sale: And Unpacking...

Hello Fellow Bloggers! I'm linking up with Create With Joy for Friendship Friday!

When you’re sad or having a rough day, what do you do to bring a smile to your face?
  • Do you go for a walk?
No
  • Do you call your best gal pal?
In this day and age, I usual text my best friend
  • Do you treat yourself to something special?
Sometimes :)

- Sometimes I do things that are more appealing to me. I usually listen to music, or read a good book, or write!



What I wore to my interview
This is how my day went Wednesday before the torrential down pour of rain!!! I think my interview went well at Mid Carolina Credit Union--- but I was the 1st one! :/ The first thing I've learned in Business Management is you DON'T want to be the FIRST or the LAST person interviewed. They reassured me however; by saying they'll have a tough decision to make because they like me, so they have a standard for those they were interviewing Thursday.
I still haven't heard anything back yet from Wateree Animal Hospital.

Thursday I spent the day very busy!!!! My mother-in-law and I dropped Christopher off at Kids Club at 10am, and then she dropped me off at Michaels Arts and Crafts around 10:10am. I waited for Chris to get done work, and at 11am we drove around a little and picked Christopher up at 11:50am. Then we drove him back to the house, and left to take me to Physical Therapy. After Physical Therapy we went back to the house where I took a shower and then I had a "girls night" at 5pm. Chris dropped me back off at Michaels Arts and Crafts and I met up with my friend Debbie, my other friend Deb, Debbie's sister in law Summer, and my former boss Lori and we rode down to David's Bridal to search for dresses (but was given POOR customer service, and left empty handed), and then we went out to dinner (without Lori because she had some things she had to do) at Applebees. :) It was an over-all busy but hectic day!!!!
I'm one of the bridesmaids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :)


Today we went to my Pop's house because he is having a Moving Sale before he moves. He's moving next weekend! I'll miss him and I know booger will too. Tomorrow Chris is going golfing in the morning with his brother, step father, and family friend at Hidden Valley. (I got them a deal through Groupon) :) In the afternoon when Chris returns we're going to Pop's again because we'll be selling some of our stuff, and we'll probably stay there for a couple of hours.


Sunday we'll also be busy because we're helping Lori and Debbie move! Debbie and her fiancee Chris bought a NEW HOME! :) And Lori and her son Joshua will be moving in. So the guys are helping Lori move, and Christopher and I are going to help Debbie unpack :)
This fits Debbie and her fiancee Chris to the 'T'
Well I hope everyone has an amazingly fun and relaxing weekend! And have a GREAT Friendship Friday!
-Mel

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mel!
    I hope the interview went greatly. I know how you feel on being the first one. When my parents took me up to Cedar Point for my interview back in 2010, all I saw was the few applications before mine, and the biiiiig pile of app's after me to be interviewed. But I just trusted it, and I was hired for that summer. :D

    Aww, I'm sorry that you got poor customer service at David's Bridal. :( I had really good experience with our David's Bridal here, but I guess like restaurants and department stores, every store is different. The only problem I had with DB last year when I was planning for Chelsea's wedding... was that they didn't really explain to me the process of having to pay for my bridesmaid's dress first before ordering it. So, I panicked when I found out, but everything still worked out... and the ladies who fitted me were very considerate of my feelings about trying on the dress and such. I hope you find a good store soon!

    I love busy days!

    Hehe. You and I both did a Friday link-up. Best wishes with physical therapy.

    ReplyDelete