Friday, July 19, 2013

Friendship Friday[Seasonal Blogging]: Physical Therapy: Doctors Appointments: Swimming: and Kids Club...

Hello Bloggers! I'll be teaming up with Create With Joy for Friendship Friday!

-My Friday so far has been good, and not that busy. I did have PT today though :)

  • Do the seasons tend to impact your blogging habits?
I think so. I tend to blog more during Holidays like Christmas and Thanksgiving because that is when our family is the busiest. Now that it is summer, I have been blogging a little more than usual, but that's because I haven't been working this year. Whenever I find a job, I'll be more apt to only blog once a week, which will probably be Friendship Friday!
  • Do you tend to blog steadfastly year round, or do you blog less at certain times?
I blog less whenever I work, or if there really hasn't been much going on. I tend to blog less in January and August. :)
  • Are you blogging more, less or the same than usual this summer?
I'm actually blogging more this summer than usual, but that is because (again) I have not been working. If I was working, I would not be on as much as I am.

My Week was alright. :) I didn't blog this week apart from today, so I guess I can fill you guys in on some things.
I go back to the Orthopedic in 6 weeks for another re-check on my knee, and then as far as I know I will be finished with Physical Therapy. :( (I love Physical Therapy a lot) So when that is finished we're looking into taking me to the gym 2X or more a week to make sure that I stay in shape. My mother-in-law also has a pool., leg press, weights, and bike here at the house that I can use whenever I don't feel like going out to the gym. They also gave me my own personal TENS unit for home :) So now I can have electrical stimulation therapy after a hard workout.
I have been going to PT 3X a week, and on my off days I do the same routines at home (I just up it). I even have my own Spotify Workout Playlist that shuffles so I never hear the same thing on those days. :) Chris will also be getting out our WII from storage, so that I can get on my WII FIT PLUS board, and do those exercises :) (They're a lot of fun!)

Yesterday Christopher went to Kids Club at the church. (It actually was supposed to be somewhere else, but they changed it) so he got to play on the blow up slide and ball pit! (I'm glad he got to experience them before he goes to Monkey Joe's in August, and before his birthday party in September... we'll be renting one for the kids to play on)
Little Man going down the slide!

We have also been doing a lot of swimming during these nice days! (When it rains and storms, we're stuck inside and it is no fun :()
Christopher and myself. He was about to jump into my arms. <3
 
Christopher and his daddy on the float
Well I hope you guys have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend!!!!

-Mel

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Your pool is huge! How deep does it go? I like the chlorene color that swimming pools have. It's such a nice, peaceful shade of blue. Haha. I'm weird. :)

    Yeah, I feel like I'm extra busy with the holiday season, and I can't really talk about what I'm getting or making my parents for Christmas in there, because then, they'll read it, spoiling the surprise. :)

    I promise you, that I am still planning on sending the notebook out soon. That hasn't changed. It'll be sent out soon. I really do apologize for keeping you waiting.

    Have a good evening!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is 4 ft deep. It's an above ground pool :)
      yeah I have a lot of plans for this Christmas! :) (You really should get on pinterest)
      I understand about not sending out the notebook. Life does happen :)
      You have a note card in the mail as of tomorrow, so it will be headed your way shortly! :)

      Delete