Friday, July 5, 2013

Friendship Friday [Freedom]...

Hello Fellow Bloggers! I'm hooking up with Create With Joy for Friendship Friday!

  • What does freedom mean to you?
Freedom isn't really free anymore is it??? Freedom to me is exactly what it is...FREEDOM! I understand we must have RULES to be a society, but our fore fathers brought forth this nation with ideas in mind... and (NO OFFENSE TO ANY OBAMA FANS) but our government is NOT what they dreamed of.
  • How will you be celebrating this holiday?
I celebrated the Fourth of July with my family! We couldn't afford fireworks this year, so we had a cookout with lots of foods and yummy desserts and then as it got dark we drank a little.
  • What day does your country celebrate its freedom?
 Thursday July 4th 2013! (Not sure what day it will land on next year, but this year it landed on a Thursday).

Ok everyone! I hope you had a wonderful July 4th, and I'll probably be updating tomorrow or Sunday with how my entire Fourth of July went! Hope you all have a safe, happy, weekend!

-Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment