Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Getting Crafty.....

Hello Fellow Bloggers!!!!! As I am waiting for dinner, I decided to write a little entry. Today was a good day!

Today after I got my tan in, and had Christopher outside, I did a little card-making. I got out some of my stickers, glue, ribbon, markers, and card stock and made a couple cards for a couple of friends that are having "parties" soon. My friend Amy is buying a new home, so I made her card and my friend Caroline is having a gender reveal May 11th. I also have a couple of birthday cards to send out as well.

There's a sneak peak of Caroline's Gender reveal card!---->

This is all for today! :)

-Mel

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card!!!! I bet she loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had taken a picture of the inside. It said on the left: He voted blue (and it had a blue diamond with mickey mouse inside) and the right said: and I vote pink (and it had a pink diamond with minnie mouse inside) and then it said either way they are both a treat! Congratulations Caroline and Nate.

    ReplyDelete