Friday, April 12, 2013

Pictures. Cleaning. Growing Up. And Celebrating....

Spring cleaning is typical of most families. You get rid of things in yard sales, and buy new things to sell for next year. You clean the house spotless. You plant a garden. You get the pools ready to swim in and you start tanning. You plan vacations.
I have been spring cleaning by putting all of our stuff that was in boxes, into totes to make them easy to stack. Because we're still living with our in-laws we don't have a lot of room to put things.
I went through a couple of photo albums that I have had for years. Looking at them now makes me remember my mother even more, and looking at those photos made me cry. I know she is in a better place, and she is looking over me everyday, however; I am still sad that she is gone. Sad for Christopher. Sad for grand-children that will never know her love. care. and graciousness. Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words, but the memories are priceless....

In 5 months Christopher will be 3! He had gotten so big, and "grown-up". There are days though that he tests my patience. I think most children do that around this age. He's out of his "terrible twos" and into his "horrible threes" . He can also be the sweetest little boy--- giving me kisses, and hugs, and saying "I love You".

In 7 months Chris and I will be celebrating our 5 year wedding anniversary. That is also another "something" that I am looking forward to. <3




No comments:

Post a Comment