Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Summer time, tanning, and being creative.....




Hello Everyone! So--- technically it is only April, and it is not summertime, but here in good old South Carolina it has felt like Summertime for awhile. This is the first year that I have been outside as much as I have, and it is also the first year I've actually gone outside and tanned. I haven't done that since 2006... So 7 years. I am taking the pre-cautionary measures and using tanning lotion.... :)

I usually just tan on my own, but I asked Chris to pick me up some tanning lotion. I also put sunscreen on Christopher to ensure he doesn't burn (I really don't have to worry about that though... he browns right up) I call little man my little california surfer boy--- We don't live in Cali, but he is a perfect depiction. Blonde hair, green eyes, beautiful tan, and a fish in the water!!!!

And because I have cleaned out my desk, I have been creating or writing little notes to people!!! I wrote a little note to my friend Becca because it has been a long time, I wrote to my sister in law Jade just to say hi and that I miss her, and to my Grandma Susie because I knew it would brighten her day.

I like getting/being creative!!! :)





Well... This is all for now.


-Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment