Friday, June 28, 2013

Friendship Friday [Vacations]...

Hello Bloggers!! I have linked up with Create With Joy for Friendship Friday!

  • What are your plans for vacation this summer?
We were planning on going to New York this summer, but right now funds are not available, and I'm in the process of Physical Therapy and putting applications in at different jobs. However; we do plan to visit Charleston in the next month or two :)

  • How often do you take a vacation from your blog?
Well this year and last year I took a couple "vacations" but it wasn't meant. I think I will be sticking more to blogging this year :) Especially now that I have things to look forward to.


Well this is all for today! :)
Have a great weekend everyone! (Next week I'll probably be blogging after July 4th!!!


-Mel

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I'm not going to be able to do any vacations this summer, at least. I'm hoping to leave the state of Ohio SOMETIME before 2013 ends, but we shall see. My parents will be going to FL in August, but I'm afraid I won't be able to join them this time.

    Yeah, I take a lot of unintentional vacations from my blog... but that just gives us more room for inspirtation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I have to make a trip to NY before the end of the year is out... my pop has decided to move.... so in order for him to see Christopher we have to make a trip every year....

      Delete