Wednesday, June 5, 2013

May Designs, House Sitting, Dog Sitting, and Job Applications....

My new May Designs Planner is here!!!! YAY! I recall telling you guys about ordering it a few weeks ago. It took about 12 days to get here from point of order, through production, to it sitting in my hands. I had originally wanted to get it when I was looking on Pinterest at really cute organizational ideas, but it made it all the more better when they had appeared a couple days later on Good Morning America and everything on their site was 50% off! So with shipping included this cute little book cost $16. You can order one for yourself HERE.

Yesterday Chris and I picked up my pop's dog Daisy. She will be staying with us till about the 15th of this month. My dad went to NY to visit some family. She has been alright so far, and this isn't the first time we have taken care of her, we just have been trying to get her out in the living room with the other dogs. If you guys remember, there are 4 other dogs in this house (1 Golden Retriever, 1 Black Lab, and 2 Siberian Huskies) so Daisy is SUPER TINY compared to them and she gets really scared. But I think we should be fine with her. We're also going over to my Pop's every other day to make sure that no one has broken in, that his lawn stays mowed, his flowers are watered, and the birds have food.

Today we stopped by a local bank (by local I mean it only has 3 locations in the ENTIRE State. :) I dropped off my application and talked to a lady at the front desk. I am hoping that I get the job. Wish me luck :)

I hope you guys have a great Wednesday.
All for Today! :)

-Mel

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about "local" banks. My first checking account and savings account were at a three-location bank. I left them though. My new bank spoiled me with all its cool features. :D

    It sounds like you're having a lot of fun with May designs.

    You're almost done dog-sitting! Wow. I can't believe that it's the 13th already.

    ReplyDelete