Thursday, June 13, 2013

New Link Up-- Friendship Friday



Hello Bloggers! I realize it is a day early, but I have linked up with Create With Joy for Friendship Friday 
Enjoy!


  • What quotes do you find particularly inspiring – and why?
I have so many quotes that are inspiring to me, but these particular ones shape the mold of who I am. 


  • What quote has guided you through a rough season in your life?

  • Is there a quote you share with readers on your blog?
I don't, but I believe from now on I will be ending my blog posts with this:
So... from now on... it'll be Friendship Friday :)

-Mel

4 comments:

  1. Mel!! That looks like a cool link-up. I love the quotes you posted for this one. I remember first hearing about Eleanor Roosevelt's quote when I watched The Princess Diaries. Joe quotes it to Mia when her friends don't understand the changes she's going through! :)

    And I've been learning about how I really can't move onto the next chapter until I stop rereading the next one. It's easier said than done, but with God's help, I'm sure I can do it.

    And I love Walt Disney quotes... especially his "keep moving forward" one on Meet the Robinsons.

    Byes. Have a good evening!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The 'Keep Moving Forward' quote is also one of my favorites, and that is one of my favorite movies!!! That is also how I learned about Eleanor Roosevelt's quote is through that movie! :)

      Delete
  2. Melissa, I have so many favorite quotes that it's hard to choose just one as a favorite. Here's one I came across today that I think you'll like: "If you love someone, hurry up and show it." Rosie Zadra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like that one :) I have a lot of quotes I love as well, and it is really hard to choose. I have put some of them on my pinterest! :) http://pinterest.com/rainbowkandi/quotes/ ( There is the link to it if you get curious, or need some more material for your blog :)

      Delete