Saturday, June 1, 2013

June and Couponing....

Hello Everyone!
Happy June!

Holidays/Events for the month of June
1st: Atlantic Hurricane Season Begins
5th: World Environment Day
14th: Flag Day
16th: Fathers Day
19th: Juneteenth
21st: First Day of Summer
24th: St. Baptiste Day
28th: Paul Bunyan Day

National Rose Month
Nation Dairy Month



Thanks to Amy I have been clipping my coupons and getting ready for my next shopping trip.
I haven't bought myself a binder yet, but I'm sure I will once I get more acquainted with the idea of couponing. I do keep them in this little pouch and I also have printed a copy of the Coupon Policy of each store that we hit up.

I have also been taking tips from The Krazy Coupon Lady. I have watched their videos on youtube, and I have friended them on facebook, and I have also gone to their website-- which I kindly linked for you guys to check out :)


Well... I know this is short, but I wanted to do a June entry, and let you guys know about my coupon endeavors. :)


-Mel

1 comment:

  1. My parents and my brother and sister-in-law have their anniversaries on Flag Day. :)

    Have fun couponing!

    ReplyDelete