Wednesday, May 29, 2013

7 years of life, love, friendship, and family........

5 pictures that symbolize our 7 year relationship in a nutshell. 


Hello Bloggers!!! 
7 years ago Chris asked me to be his "girlfriend". We were friends for 4 years prior. On November 23rd 2007 Chris asked me to be his wife. On November 1st 2008 we were wed. On September 9th 2010 Christopher made our family into 3. 

We went to the doctors today and he basically said that I never needed the surgery in the first place, and not to go back to an Orthopedic that says I need more, because my knee is perfectly fine. All I really had was some wear and tear. I'm off the brace, and he said he recommend aggressive physical therapy. ( That differs from Physical Therapy by how hard they "train" me.) I say that because the place I am going to is for athletes and athletic trainers, and I will basically be doing a small version of what they do. 
I CAN FINALLY GO BACK TO WORK! (Now I just have to get a job) 
I am planning on filling out applications at places that at least have a strict set of hours, just simply because it will make it easier on me and Chris, and it will make it easier on Christopher when I put him in daycare. 


Hope you guys have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Mel!!!

    I cannot believe that it's been 7 years already! Congratulations!! I love the hodgepodge pictures you've put together. And it's awesome because we've kept up with each others' kiwijournals, Facebook pages, and blogs throughout it all.

    Happy 7 Months since first being Chris' girlfriend!

    I'm glad that you're off the brace! Does it hurt when you walk? I hope physical therapy goes okay, if you go through it.

    Best wishes with finding a job! Yeah, a lot of places around here are hiring part time, and I do fluctuate between part-time and full-time because of "budget costs" or something.

    Have a wonderful evening!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah 7 years! And we've been through everything much longer! Did you know we first started following each others kiwi journals in 2003? You know what that means? We have been pals for 10 years! 10!!!!! :)

      It does hurt to walk. I'm walking with my crutches right now, because I'm too weak to "walk by myself"

      Delete