Friday, May 17, 2013

Visiting, Primping, Doctors, Growing Up, and May Designs.....

Busy Busy Busy!!! Yesterday and Today have been rather busy for me. Phew.

5.16.2013
We went to visit pop for a couple of hours, because it has been about a week since we last saw him. It wasn't super nice out, but we still sat outside even if the sun refused to shine down.

At about 4:30 we left and went to Kershaw Health because I have been waiting on my surgery reels, and they finally found them, so we left to pick them up.

Afterwords I went and got my nails done because they were in desperate need of some TLC. I chose another fun color--- Purple with sparkles. Doing things like this for myself helps me relax. Even if you're a mommy, you need to also take care of yourself!

5.17.2013

Today we went to Providence North East at Moore Orthopedics to drop off the surgery reels and the CD of my MRI's from Camden Bone and Joint. I have waited 9 weeks to hear back from Liberty Mutual about finding another Dr for me, and they FINALLY got in contact! I am in the process of a waiting game though-- because I'm still not sure if I will be seeing this Dr or not. He has to look over my charts and MRI's and Surgery reels and determine if he will treat me or not. :( I hate the waiting game...

This is what Christopher's bed will look like in a few short hours!!! :) We're finally putting him in his bed, because he is escaping out of his playpen. He used to sleep in his crib until we moved in with Chris's parents. But his parents' house really doesn't have the room to set up his crib, so we had him sleep in his playpen. He has now outgrown it, so we're taking the next step and putting him into his bed.

Now we just have to get him potty trained! I wish it was easier to do than to be said.

After seeing May Designs on pinterest I was extremely excited to order from them! They customize Planners, Meal Planners, Notebooks, ect... and the books are SOOO CUTE! I ordered mine today and should be getting it in about 14 days (I'll show you guys pictures once I get it). They're cheap considering the work that has to be put into them! I got mine on a special sale because they were shown on Good Morning America yesterday! (I got mine for $16 incl. shipping) I would rather have something personalized than to go to Wal-mart and spend $10 on something that hasn't been hand-stitched and been created just for me.
You can check them out here May Designs

Well this is all for today!

-Mel

2 comments:

  1. The May designs look really cool.

    Oh wow! Nice manicure. I'm not sure if I'll ever go in for a professional manicure anymore. I got one for my friend's wedding back in September, and it was really expensive, and I'm not really into the whole "girly girl" nail care thing. But I did enjoy how my feet felt after getting the pedicure... maybe I'll go back for that... if I can get past the ticklish part. Hehe.

    Little Christopher is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually pay anywhere between 15-25 a month for my nails (depending what I get done) that's why I keep doing it.

    May Designs is awesome. I've already designed an address book, and a baby book (for my friend Caroline who is having a baby girl) and I will be ordering them shortly.

    ReplyDelete