Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Memorial Day Weekend...



Little Man and Chris
Memorial Day Weekend
At Caroline and Nate's
Luau                                  
Little Man and Me
Memorial Day
At Pop's Home













Hello Fellow Bloggers! I hope you all had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!

We spent a couple hours at my friend Caroline and her husband Nate's Luau party on Sunday. Christopher even got into the swimming pool! The water was really chilly because of our tiny "cold front", but he didn't stay in it too long to harm him, and Caroline made sure we had a towel to wrap him in. 

On Monday we went over to my pop's and spent quite a few hours talking, and eating, and playing with Christopher. We had BBQ chicken, hot dogs, baked beans and chips. YUM! I enjoyed being with my papa. I hadn't seen him in about a 
week if not more. He told us that we should be 
getting Daisy next week for about a week or 
maybe a little longer. He's ready to take his 
vacation to New York. I am hoping that we can
go to New York in July. I am really looking 
forward to seeing all of our family! 

Tomorrow I have an appointment at Moore Orthopedics, and a nurse appointed by Liberty Mutual will be coming with me. I will let you guys  know more about my appointment.

                                                I hope you guys have a wonderful day!!!! :)
                                          



No comments:

Post a Comment