Friday, May 24, 2013

Memorial Day Weekend, Plans, and Pictures....



Hello! Today is Friday and it technically the start to Memorial Day Weekend. Please remember what Memorial Day stands for... it is not just about the cookouts.

On that note we will be going to my pop's for Memorial Day. I think we're bringing some hot dogs and he's cooking some chicken!

Today Chris and I ran to the store for a few things, and then I laid out in the sun while Christopher was taking a nap. Chris is trying to get the pool cleaned up by Sunday so that we can finally enjoy it on these HOT summer days. This won't be a long entry, just figured I could share some pictures of today.

Fuzzy, Esther and Kevin's Golden Retriever
8 Ball, Esther and Kevin's Black Lab

TJ, Karl's Siberian Husky
Kitten, Chris and My Cat





That's all for today!

-Mel



Christopher playing 

No comments:

Post a Comment