Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Cancer SUCKS!

Hello Everyone! Although I have kept myself busy today doing laundry, dishes, and cleaning up... I am still upset. My Aunt Charlene passed away this morning from Cancer. She was diagnosed in September. Hard to imagine this year getting any harder for my family, but I assume it could be worse.

I feel for my cousin Nicole, and her children. Losing someone is always hard. #CancerSucks is all I have to say.

When Chris got home from work, we hung some laundry, and started cleaning the pool. It is getting warm enough outside that we need to be immersed in water or something! :)

Tomorrow we're going to my dads to visit and have dinner, and I am hoping that before we go there I can find something to put my moms ashes in. A late Mothers Day present, but it still counts!

This is all for today...

-Mel

1 comment: