Monday, May 20, 2013

Short Entry........

5.20.2013

Hello everyone! I'm feeling under the weather today, so I just figured I would write a short blog entry.
I haven't really been up to much today. We went to the bank first thing this morning so I could deposit my check, we got a few things at the grocery store, and then went by the ATM to get my Mother-In-Law her rent.

Now little man and I are just watching BOLT for the BAZILLIONTH time!

Tomorrow and Wednesday Chris has to work, so I will be trying my best to do a little house work (laundry... ect)

Well hope you guys have a great day!


2 comments:

  1. Hey Mel!

    I do apologize for not keeping up with responding to your blog posts. I do read them on my phone, but silly Blogger won't let me log in on their site and reply. I have to get on the computer. So, I will respond to this entry and go back and respond to your posts that I have read lately. :)

    I saw on Facebook that you're scheduled to continue your medical procedure! I hope things go smoothly with that, and I do hope that you feel better soon!

    I... have actually never seen Bolt. I'm behind in my family movies! I take it it's good if little Christopher likes it?

    I can't believe your son is in a big boy bed now! Crazy! Time flies... well, be looking at your other posts for replies soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So Good to hear from you. I am about to check your replies (but I may or may not reply back to those depending)
      Bolt is a good movie. Miley Cyrus plays a little girl in it and John Travolta plays Bolt.
      I hope you have a great day, and thanks for responding! :)

      Delete