Monday, November 11, 2013

30 days of thankfulness: Day 11- Thankful for our Military Men and Women...

Day 11
I am thankful to our Military Men and Women
I am thankful to those that serve and who have served in our Country. Thank you for your strength, Thank you for your dependence, and Thank you for your Sacrifice. 

ALSO ON A SIDE NOTE: I have been extremely slack with knowing the days of the week apparently, because for the last few blog posts they have been a "number" off... *silly me* Today is really Day 11!

Happy Veterans Day!

See you guys tomorrow!
-Mel

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing how I didn't understand the significance of Veteran's Day until 9-11-01.
    My favorite "school assembly" growing up was the Veteran's Day. It's amazing hearing so many veterans' stories from being a messenger or builder of some kind, all the way up to being on the frontlines.

    ReplyDelete