Thursday, November 14, 2013

30 days of thankfulness: Day 13 & 14- Food, Water & Patience...

Day 13
I am thankful for food & water


Without those essentials we wouldn't survive. There are so many in this world that go without & die from starvation including children. We can be so wasteful at times... before you toss food away or let it rot in your fridge, think about those that go without and be thankful you have enough food on your table to eat.

Day 14
 I'm thankful to have a little patience

 especially this morning. My 3 year old decided he wanted to make a science experiment with his diaper & now all of its little balls are on my freshly cleaned vacuumed floor... ( and they are NOT easy to clean up... even with a vacuum)

See you guys tomorrow! :)

-Mel
 

1 comment:

  1. Food is always one thing I've taken for granted. I guess I've never thought about what life would be like if all of the sudden, I woke up and I didn't have any. Same with water.
    Patience is wonderful... I envy those who are filled with it.

    ReplyDelete