Saturday, November 23, 2013

30 days of Thankfulness: Day 21, Day 22, Day 23- Thankful for Music, Christmas Decorations, and Books...

Day 21
I am thankful for music. 
Many of you know that I use to be a Music Major in college, and even wanted to become a professor one day with it. I love all sorts of music, and I love creating music. I sing, I can play the clarinet, I can play the keyboard/piano, I can play the flute, I can play the violin, and I can play the Xylophone.

Day 22
I am thankful for Christmas Decorations!

I love this time of year, and it was BY FAR my moms FAVORITE Holiday! She loved the decorations, She loved the baking, but by far she loved the family all together. I know Thanksgiving this year won't be the same, but I would love my Christmas to be just like how the Christmas with her always was--- with family.

Day 23
I am thankful for books.
They open your mind, they give you an imagination, they let you explore worlds you otherwise would never have.
 See you guys tomorrow! :)

-Mel
 

No comments:

Post a Comment