Friday, November 15, 2013

30 days of thankfulness: Day 15- Thankful for Trees/Wood...& Decorating...

Day 15
I am thankful for trees/wood.
It is going to keep us mighty warm this "winter"
It will also save on the Electric bill because we won't need to run the heaters. Now. inside the house where everyone else is, they will run the heater.... mostly for Christopher (and when little William comes to visit) but the rest of adults can take it if it is a little nippy inside.
 Our friend Maya was kind enough today to bring us a truck bed full of wood for no cost! :) 

In other news...

Chris and I have been busy decorating! :) Little Elves have died because of us today... but Oh Well...



And I also am hoping to hear back from a potential job. Fingers Crossed xx and prayers please!!!

See you guys tomorrow!

-Mel

1 comment:

  1. I would love to be able to use firewood to keep me warm. My electric bill skyrockets in the winter! But I have no fireplace in my apartment, so it is forbidden.

    Did you ever hear back from the job?

    ReplyDelete