Tuesday, November 19, 2013

30 days of thankfulness: Day 19- Thankful for Organization...

Day 19
I am thankful for Organization & "my little black book"
Although I wish I was more organized than what I am, I enjoy lists, planners, sticky notes, colors, labels... you name it I love it! 


Picture 1 is of my planner from May Designs
Picture 2 is a planner I found online with my name on it, but they have become my obsession and I would absolutely love one. They are by Erin Condren
If you click the link above & sign up with her site, not only do I get a $10 credit for a referral, BUT SO DO YOU! These planners are pretty pricey ($50) but with 5 referrals it will pay for itself! Also the cover and back cover comes laminated, with aluminum rings, laminated tabs, Monthly & Weekly Views, plus it comes with great EXTRAS like Stickers, Gift Labels , and a Ruler!!! So swing on by to her site and check it out! I promise--- it won't disappoint. :)

See you guys tomorrow!
-Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment