Saturday, January 25, 2014

A Journey Through Pregnancy With Christopher...

Journey Through My Pregnancy

Caroline has tagged me in another FUN "survey" type of blog post! I'm super excited to do this one, because it involves pictures! There is nothing other than pictures to capture an audience! By clicking on her name, you can view her blog & her journey through pregnancy (which I was honored to be apart of) :)

Let's Get Started! :)

A Photo of You & Your Husband/Family Before This Pregnancy
Chris & I at a friends wedding May 2009

How Did You Announce Your Pregnancy?
I put this photo up on facebook the same night I told my in-laws I was pregnant. 13 weeks pregnant

What Were Your First Cravings?

First Ultrasound Photo
5 weeks 6 Days
First Belly Photo
5 weeks
Belly Photo From Second Trimester/ 12 Weeks
12 weeks. Also the photo I showed my parents on a slideshow to announce
How Did You Announce The Gender Of Your Baby
Through an Ultrasound Photo. I was 19 weeks.
Did You Travel Or Vacation While Pregnant?
31 Weeks. Deruyter Lake NY
Favorite Part Of Being Pregnant
11 weeks 6 Days when I heard Christopher's Heartbeat the very first time
Favorite Maternity Photos
I didn't get Maternity Photos Taken... So really any photos we took week by week of our pregnancy were great

Third Trimester/ 28 Weeks Belly Photo
Extremely Hot & Exhausted at 28 weeks. Our Air Conditioning was not fixed yet
Photos From Your Baby Shower
Surrounded by tons of gifts. 
If you want to see more photos of my baby shower click here and scroll down

Final Belly Photo
39 weeks. I didn't give birth till 2 more weeks. But between working everyday and going to school I was too exhausted to take a picture!
Last Thing You Did Before You Gave Birth
I laid in a hospital bed for 2 days. I couldn't start labor on my own. This was me the 2nd day on Pitocin
First Picture Of Your Baby
Christopher Michael Anderson. Born 9/9/2010 8lbs 2.3 oz 21.5 in long
My mom seeing her very last Grandbaby. She was so proud.
This was super fun to do & I want to tag my fellow mommy blogger Ashley. If you click on her name it will bring you to her page :)


Thank you Caroline for this really fun survey! Took me on a trip down memory lane!


-Mel


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pregnancy entry. :)

    I didn't know you craved Taco Bell for your pregnancy! Nachos? Or just the tacos?

    I do remember when you announced being pregnant on Facebook. Can't believe it's been three years already. And I bet hearing the baby's heartbeat is one of the most precious things EVER.

    :)

    ReplyDelete