Saturday, January 11, 2014

100th Blog Post... Taking a look back at my most important blog posts since the beginning....

Hello Everyone!!!! I have hit my 100th blog post as of today! Kind-of sad because I've had this blog since 2011, but I just started actively writing in it (which means, I'll write at least a blog post once a month). I like to blog (or journal) and I really like to write things down so that I can remember. So In honor of my 100th blog posts... These are links to some of my past blog posts up to this point! ENJOY!


My Very First Blog Post - At least for this blog. It was an Introduction for everyone who either did not know me, or knew very little about me. It informed everyone of what was to come for the lives of myself, my husband, and of course--- our little man.

Christopher's 1st Birthday- This blog entry centered around Christopher's 1st Birthday with pictures!

1st Birthday Pictures & Christmas Photos 2011- Exactly as this states :) Pictures, Pictures, & More Pictures!

Happy Holidays & Happy New Year- Ending 2011 & Beginning 2012

Hard Times- Letting the world know my Mother has Cancer

Christmas Photos 2012- Exactly as this states :) Pictures, Pictures & More Pictures

Beginning 2013- Bringing in the New Year 2013

For My Mother- Honoring my Mother's Memory

7- Celebrating our 7th year together

Being 3- Celebrating Christopher's 3rd Birthday & Making Cards

My Best Friends Wedding- Being in my best friends wedding & Pictures :)

Day 1 of 30 Days of Thankfulness- Starts with our 5th wedding Anniversary

Merry Christmas 2013- Complete with a Video :)

Happy Birthday to Me!- As it states

Happy New Year 2014- Bringing in the New Year 2014


Hope you guys enjoy!


-Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment