Sunday, January 19, 2014

Random Acts of Kindness & Making Friends Along The Way...

Hello Everyone :)

Among my time on facebook, I have joined another group that is obsessed with Erin Condren as I am.
We organize, prioritize, and prettify (is that a word?) our daily living activities and write everything down.
We share our thoughts, actions, and washi-tape addictions among the group (and no one laughs, or judges) 

I have joined this group and have started to participate in RAK's! (These are Random Acts of Kindness) in which we fill eachother's mailboxes with cute little cards, post-its, and stickers to brighten someone elses day. 
Also we have formed a pen-pal group and I'm just waiting to get a name :)

Thought I would share my journey into becoming better organized & finding helpful friends along the way :)

And because I'm super Erin Condren obsessed... 

Check out her website, get acquainted with her awesome stationary products, sign up with my referral (and you'll get a free $10 code) 
 https://www.erincondren.com/referral/invite/melissaanderson1230 



-Mel

 

1 comment:

  1. I think prettify could be a word in the dictionary someday. :)

    I'm looking into getting into doing random acts of kindness. I want to be one of those people that does something for someone else, yet doesn't say anything. Be a surprise and a mystery person doing it. The only trouble with that though is looking suspicious. Someone may think I'm "up to something" and I guess I'm afraid of looking suspicious. :P

    Have fun with the new group!

    ReplyDelete